Thursday, 22 October 2015

My Look For Halloween 2015 -Half Skull!

Hello beautiful!

With Halloween coming up, I decided to do a few looks for it. I was inspired by Roxxsaurus and Huda Kattan to create this particular look. I don't have a tutorial for you for this look but I'll share the video and pictorial I followed so that you guys can re-create this easily. Do share your Halloween looks with me using the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog. I'd love to see what you lovelies come up with <3


So after watching a lot of videos for inspiration, this is what got me started! The day I saw it I just had to do it!! It's a Half Skull Look with dark warm brown eyes, an elaborate winged eyeliner and a half skull-face. I'll link the pictorial and share the video at the end of this post (:

Product Used:

For Eyes:

    • e.l.f Mineral Eye Shadow Primer.
    • Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Creme Brule(ES63) and Caramelized(ES15).
    • ColourPop Eyeshadow in Fairfax.
    • e.l.f Studio Baked Highlighter in Moonstone
    • Kryolan Cake Eyeliner in Black

    For Half Skull:
    • Face Paint in White.
    • Kryolan Cake Eyeliner in Black
    • Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Panther







    Went crazy with the pictures, didn't I! :D I love love how it turned out! Here's the pictorial I followed after watching the videos!


    Here's the video by the beautiful and talented Roxxsaurus!



    I'm sure it'll be very easy for you to re-create this look after watching the video and the pictorial. Remember to use the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog if you do re-create i for I'd love to see and share it! <3
    I'll post another Halloween look soon! Let me know if you like this one in the comments (:

    Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

    Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in anyway if you click on or use the links.








    4 comments:

    Thank you for your comment (: