Saturday, 31 October 2015

My Look For Halloween 2015 - Stitched Up Insanity

Hello beautiful!

So this is probably my last Halloween Look of this year! It's easy, quick and something that you can pull off at the last minute. I have done two more Halloween Looks for 2015 which took more time than this particular one so if you have time then you can definitely re-create those! Otherwise this one here is much easier can quicker than those (:
The two Halloween Looks I have done are The Thirsty Vampire and Half Skull.


About this look, I was inspired Shaaanxo, a YouTuber. She has a lot of Halloween looks up but this one in particular attracted me. With the stitched lips and teary eyes, it just spoke to me, like it was telling a story (deep?). Anyway, as per usual, I'll list the products I used to create this look and also share the video I followed so that you guys can re-create this easily!

Here I am as "Stitched Up Insanity"



I love how the look turned out! You can wear a white grubby robe with chains wrapped around your hands and feet or a light blue or white robe with chains drawn on it.

Product List:

Face:

  • Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in shade 53.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow.
Bruised Look:

  • Makeup Revolution Blusher - NOW!
  • Random Purple Eyeshadow.
Eyes:

    For Smudged Teary Look:
    • Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Panther.
    • Smudged with a little Nivea Lotion.
    Lips:
    • Sweet Touch Lipstick in #743.
    • Kryolan Aqua Cake Liner in Black.
    • Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Panther.
    Stitches:
    • Kryolan Aqua Cake Liner in Black (for slits, dots and stitches).
    • A Blue Eye-Liner Pencil (for dots).
    • Red Lipstick (for dots).






    Here's the video tutorial from Shaaanxo which I followed for this look. If you haven't already then subscribe to her channel for more amazing looks! She is super sweet and her accent is so cool!


    Well that's the complete "Stitched Up Insanity" look - probably my last for this Halloween 2015! I'm really happy with the results! Don't forget to check out my The Thirsty Vampire and Half Skull looks I created for this Halloween! If you happen to re-create any of these looks then don't forget to share them with me with the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog. I'll see you guys soon with some reviews ;) 

    Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!


    14 comments:

    1. You loom so hottt. Love this look you have created.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Woo! A great idea for a Halloween party look.

      Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. OMG.waooo... Great job <3
      lovedd it...you done it so professionally..
      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    4. was scared when i first saw this post but when i went through all i saw the creative idea behind it all.... kudos to you..... great job..

      www.lexhansplace.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so so much (: I appreciate it (:

        Delete
    5. I have saved it as my next Hallowean look 😉

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very beautifully recreated :)

      www.salmashaheensblog.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comment (: