I'm here with another look for Halloween! I say 'another' because this is the second look I've done for Halloween. The first look I did was a Half Skull which you can see here. It's very easy and I have provided you with the video and pictorial I followed so that you can re-create it easily! (: I'll do the same for this one.
Now this look has been created by many YouTubers but the YouTuber I followed in particular is
- Masarrat Makeup Silk Foundation in Nude.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow.
- Sleek Contour Palette in Light.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Panther.
- Urban Decay Naked 2.
- Kryolan Cake Eyeliner in Black.
- Maybelline Rocket Volum'Express Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H Extra Black
Under Eyes & Forehead:
- Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Caramelized(ES15) and I Got The Blues(ES44).
- Random Red, Purple and Pink eye-shadow.
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H Extra Black.
- ColourPop Eyeshadow in Fairfax.
Here's the video by Christen Dominique, which I followed to re-create this look. I'm sure you'll find it easy to follow too! Also, subscribe to her channel and tell her I sent you to say Hi! ;)
So that's the complete "The Thirsty Vampire" look! I hope you guys like it and re-create it, if you do, then don't forget to share it with me with the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog.
I love how it turned out! Don't forget to leave your beautiful comments down below! You know how much I love reading them xo
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in anyway if you click on or use the links.