Tuesday, 27 October 2015

My Look For Halloween 2015 - The Thirsty Vampire!

Hello there!

I'm here with another look for Halloween! I say 'another' because this is the second look I've done for Halloween. The first look I did was a Half Skull which you can see here. It's very easy and I have provided you with the video and pictorial I followed so that you can re-create it easily! (: I'll do the same for this one.
Now this look has been created by many YouTubers but the YouTuber I followed in particular is Christen Dominique. She's done an absolutely incredible job and made it so easy to follow! I was very happy with how the look turned out! Don't forget to share your Halloween looks with me! Also if you re-create this, be sure to share it with me by using the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog
So, here I am as The Thirsty Vampire!


I changed my lenses by using the App 'NiceEyes', it's available on Android Play Store. I'm not sure about the iOS App Store. This app was really easy to use! Also they have a variety of different lenses!

Product List:


Face:

Eye Brows:
  • Wet n Wild  Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Panther.
Eyes:
Under Eyes & Forehead:
  • Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Caramelized(ES15) and I Got The Blues(ES44).
  • Random Red, Purple and Pink eye-shadow.
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H Extra Black.
  • ColourPop Eyeshadow in Fairfax.
Lips:







Here's the video by Christen Dominique, which I followed to re-create this look. I'm sure you'll find it easy to follow too! Also, subscribe to her channel and tell her I sent you to say Hi! ;)



So that's the complete "The Thirsty Vampire" look! I hope you guys like it and re-create it, if you do, then don't forget to share it with me with the hash-tag #gulezehrasblog.
I love how it turned out! Don't forget to leave your beautiful comments down below! You know how much I love reading them xo 

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in anyway if you click on or use the links.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment (: