Saturday 6 February 2016

January Favorites!


Hello Beautiful!

I decided to share my January Favorites after a whole week of February passed! Why, you ask? Because I was posting about my Beauty Favorites of 2015 through out January :D You must check them out here!

These have been my absolute favorites to use in the month of January!


1) Real Techniques - Buffing Brush from "Core Collection".
          This has been my go to brush for buffing in my foundation. This gives a smooth and streak-less finish! I love how dense enough it is to blend the foundation flawlessly. I also use it to set my T zone with pressed powder by pressing and then buffing it in in circular motions and for blending under eye concealers. It is also great to blend in cream contours. This is such a multi-tasking brush!

2) Luscious Cosmetics - Super Moisturizing Lipstick - Daisy Pink.
          This is the only Lipstick I wore all through January for a Nudey Pink pout! The formula is so pigmented and creamy and it just glides right on without any tugging. Also it lasts for a good amount of time without feathering out the lip line. I have got to grab more colors in this range! I also used it in most of the tutorials I did in January which you can see here.

3) Maybelline - Color Drama Lipstick - Berry Much.
          For some more color and boldness on my lips, I loved using Berry Much throughout January. It is such a gorgeous berry color. I paired Berry Much with minimum makeup looks where I just used a mascara and blush. It is also one of my Top Favorite Winter Lipstick. You can see swatches and read more details here!!

4) Rosebud Perfume Co. - Smith's Rosebud Salve.
          This has been such a staple this winter and I have used nothing but this on my lips to prep them before going in with any lipstick or to keep them hydrated and moisturized. I apply it generously at night and wake up with all the dry skin peeling right off leaving behind soft and supple lips! I love it so so much!

5) Rimmel - Exaggerate Eye Definer - In The Nude:
          I am suffering from Insomnia for the longest time now (every time I use the word 'insomnia' I can't help but sing Craig David's Insomnia -such an amazing song!) and so this has been an absolute favorite to put in y waterline to cancel out any redness and make the eyes look bright and well rested. Since I am all about minimum makeup looks for my everyday life, I love using this in my waterline.

6) Forever 21 - Assorted Ear Studs.
          For the many events, lunches, meetings and get-togethers through out December and January, I have been reaching out for this more than I usually do. I love the assortment of ear studs here. These are perfect for when you wanna keep your jewelry and accessories  to the minimum without skipping them altogether. I have worn each of them and intend to pick more of these with different styles. 

So these were my most used and loved products of January. I make sure to use something different from my collection each month than the previous. 

What were your favorites for the month of January? Let me know! xo

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (: