Wednesday 26 August 2015

Masarrat Misbah Makeup Review & Haul


Hello there!
I'm so genuinely happy to write about the First Halal Makeup, in Pakistan, launched and owned by Masarrat Misbah.

Musarrat Misbah is one of the most successful, influential and respected stylist in the Pakistan fashion industry. She's not just a makeup artist, business woman and beautician but also a Philanthropist who opened “Smile Again Foundation” which helps female survivors of acid and kerosene oil burns in Pakistan, by providing them appropriate medical attention, shelter, reconstructive surgery and psychological/psychiatric support. She has received “President’s Pride of Performance Award” for her outstanding achievements. All in all she's an incredible person inside and out!


Masarrat Misbah launched her makeup line named "Masarrat Misbah Makeup" on 18th April 2015 and held a bloggers meetup at Depilex Bahadurabad which unfortunately I couldn't attend due to some health issues but I couldn't wait to try and get the products myself so one hot afternoon. I visited the Depilex Bahadurabad and from the time I entered to the time I left I was elated for the attention that was given to me and to whatever I asked.





The Kiosk set up there is well organized with the entire makeup line ranging from categories of skin to lips. I'll list the entire line with their current prices here for you lovelies.


Skin:
  • Silk Foundation (Rs. 1,450)
  • Silk Pressed Powder (Rs. 950)
Eyes:
  • Eye Varnish (Rs. 470)
  • Perfect Wear Eyeliner (Rs. 550)
  • Lash Enhancer (Rs. 820)
  • Lash Volumizer (Rs. 820)
Cheeks:
  • Stay On Blusher (Rs. 850)
  • Ethereal Glow (Rs. 950)
Lips:
  • Lip Varnish (Rs. 750)
  • Long Lasting Lipstick (Rs. 850)
  • Liquid Lipstick (Rs. 1,100)
  • LipGloss (Rs. 680)

The good thing is that it suits perfectly to our Desi skin tone (warm-yellow and neutral undertones) but I'm sure a cool-undertone will rock many colors from this line too! I am overall very impressed with the pigmentation and I don't remember swatching one product that lacked pigmentation. The Eye Varnishes are so incredibly soft, buttery and pigmented although I would have loved more matte shades.The Long Lasting Lipsticks are perfect if applied with a brush I feel, because they were a bit on the dry side when I swatched them directly from the bullet but they weren't patchy at all and again pigmentation was amazing!!

I was tested by Nighat Misbah (Masarrat Misbah's sister) for the foundation and I was over the moon when she complimented my skin :D So she prepped my skin with moisturizer and then applied the Silk Foundation to one side of my face to compare it to the other side (I was wearing Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Shade 53 Light Beige) and rest of the experience will be shared later in my next post when I will review my haul.



What I Hauled: 
  • Silk Foundation
  • Eye Varnish in Velvet Azul
  • Stay On Blusher in Shell Bronze
  • Lip Varnish in Lust





You can further look at the entire line and order online from www.masarratmakeup.com and can also visit The Depilex Bahadurabad to try your favourites and buy them on spot.

I'm looking forward to review each one of these so please let me know if you want me to review anything first :). I would love to know what you love from MM Makeup and if you haven't tried it already then I urge you to give this brand a try and trust me you will FALL IN LOVE with the quality of the products.

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in anyway if you click on or use the links.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment (: