Friday 21 August 2015

Brownies From Cake Mix!


Hello there! (:
OK I'm so excited to write this post! Why? Because I just discovered the most convenient way of making brownies with a gooey and chewy center!
How I discovered this recipe (and tweaked it for my own liking): My pantry is usually stocked with a couple of cake mixes and they are all cake mixes most of the time, so whenever I craved for brownies I had to make them from scratch (although that's nice and all but who doesn't want to save some time, eh?). Anyway this one day my cousin kept asking me to make brownies and as lazy I am, I reached for the Mixes in my pantry and found that I only had cake mixes and that's when I thought, how can I make brownies from this? Well, helloooo Google! The answer to all our questions!

I found that by adding 1/3 of oil and an egg to the mix I can make brownies out of the 'cake' mix! The brownies also called for some kind of soft candies but I had better things in my mind hehe!

I followed the directions with adding one of my own ingredient and whoa!! These were consumed within minutes of coming out the oven! They're the best while they're hot! Add in some Ice-Cream and Caramel Sauce anddd delish!! Heaven in mouth! Oh I'm so sure I'm making these again tomorrow this time enjoying them with some dulce de leche! 

So before my mind convince me to save this to the drafts and go make this deliciousness right now, I'm going to jump right into the recipe! As always, this I promise you is VERY easy!

The Chocolaty and Chewy Brownies Using 'Cake' Mix:



Ingredients:

1.     Chocolate Cake Mix    : 1 box (I used Betty Crocker's Dark Chocolate Cake Mix)
2.     Oil                                : 1/3rd cup.
3.     Eggs                            : 2.
4.     Chocolate                    : 100 gm (I used half a bar of Italiano Cooking Chocolate).

Method: 
  • In a large bowl blend together the oil and eggs until thick and creamy.
  • Add in the Cake Mix gradually and fold in or use a mixer to incorporate it very well.
  • The batter will be like a cookie dough -a smooth cookie dough.
  • Grease a square pan and with either clean wet fingers or a wet spatula smooth in half of the batter in the pan.
  • Cover it with the chopped chocolate, press and smooth in rest of the batter on top.
  • Bake in 350º/180º oven for 30-35 minutes. 
  • ...or until the toothpick when inserted does not come out squeaky clean! Yes. Some crumbs and chocolate will come out sticking to it.
You're done! All you have to do is take it out of the oven when done and cool it a little so that you do not burn tongues, cut it in squares with a plastic knife for neatly cut squares and enjoy the heavenly brownies! Isn't this the smallest and easiest brownie recipe!! Except for those mug brownies of course which will be posted soon too ;) Now add in some ice cream or have them without, just pieces of pure deliciousness!
After you're done licking off the last of the crumbs please don't forget to comment down below and tell me how you enjoyed your brownies! I would loveee to know! 


The raw batter in the greased pan.


 The brownies straight out of the oven!




They were devoured within half an hour and they're the best while they're hot! Let m know in the comments down below if you like recipes like this, so that I can share more (:


Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao! (:

7 comments:

  1. I am gonna try these out tonight!
    Bdw you mind taking a peek at your linkedin inbox, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm sure you'd love them (:

      Delete
  2. YUM OMG THESE LOOK GREAT! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a yummy post .. love it thanks for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats great, easy and looks yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: