Friday 21 August 2015

ColourPop Haul!

Hello there beautiful (:

I'm sure you must all know about ColourPop by now (well, duh)!! I first came across ColourPop through Kathleen Lights, you must know she's my favorite YouTuber. (: 
I fell in love with this brand when Kathleen first reviewed it's shadows and lipsticks known as Lippie Stix. I loved the eye shadows the most, their pigmentation just made me want to place an order immediately!! When Kathleen collaborated with ColourPop to create a Lippie Stix called Lumiere I knew I just had to get my hands on it! Lumiere is such a beautiful shade and it truly looks good on every skin tone. I have reviewed it, you can read it here. I'm really impressed with ColourPop for the beautiful products they've created and are coming up with.

What ColourPop Says About Itself:

ColourPop was born, raised and made with love in the City of Angels (aka Los Angeles) so we can react quickly to the latest and greatest trends and get them in your fabulous hands stat.We take the phrase “if you can dream it, you can do it” to a whole new level and specialize in making killer makeup in every shade imaginable at prices everyone can afford. We think that whole barrier between fancy and affordable is absolute nonsense. That’s why all of our products have luxury formulas at prices that won’t break the bank.Have an idea for a great shade? Shoot us an email. We love feedback from our customers. We find inspiration everywhere from the catwalk to YouTube and can turn what’s trending now into a shade tomorrow.PS. We are 100% fur baby friendly, bunny approved, and only test our products on humans – the ones in our HQ to be exact.

What I Hauled:

a) Super Shock Shadow in Fairfax (Matte Finish)
b) Super Shock Shadow in Sequin (Metallic Finish)
c) Lippie Stix in Lumiere (Matte Finish)

The beautiful variety of shades and finishes overwhelmed me and it was a hard task picking up what I wanted. I decided on Sequin after Jessica Murphy (another YouTuber) reviewed it on her channel and chose FairFax because i wanted a dark matte brown shade for the outer corner of my eyes. Lumiere was of course because of Kathleen Lights ^-^
Until then, Good Luck and Ciao!


I'm so so so glad I got these! Reviews will be up soon (:
I got these from Berries at Rs. 900 each. You can also get them from their website of course  where they are of $5 each which is a steal considering how amazing these are!!

Let me know in the comments below if you want to know anything specifically about them (: 

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in anyway if you click on or use the links.

2 comments:

  1. Colour pop have got some amazing goodies...love your haul. Do share the detail review.
    ❁ ❊ Kanwalikram's Blog ❊ ❁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! Thank you (: Will do, soon xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: