So this look was inspired by the shade Amaretto in my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I never really delved into the more "colorful" and dark shades in this palette as I mostly stick to the "nude" shades. One day I was just sitting and swatching the palette, for absolutely no reason, and this shade just caught my eye. It's a warm medium brown with reddish undertone and has a frosty finish. So here's the look I did followed by how I achieved it.
- LA Girl Pro Concealer - Creamy Beige.
- Too Faced - Eyeshadow Palette - Chocolate Bar.
- NYX - Jombo Pencil - Milk.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
- Jesse's Girl Eyeliner Pen.
- Morphe MB23
- Color Studio Blending Brush
- e.l.f Shader Brush
- e.l.f Small Angled Brush
- I like to prep my eyes with the concealer as it works as a base and hide the veins and any discoloration.
- To set the eye base I used White Chocolate all over the lid up to the brow-bone.
- I blended Salted Caramel with MB23 in my crease. I layered and blended until i was happy with the intensity. Salted Caramel is a beautiful transition shade.
- With Color Studio Brush I took Milk Chocolate on my crease and blended it. I kept this focused in the crease, make sure you don't take it past that.
- Then with a shader brush, I applied Amaretto on my entire eyelid. I also dampened the brush with Fix Plus and applied Amaretto again in a pat and slide motion. This helps in intensifying the shade and sheen.
- On a more precise shader brush I took Cherry Cordial and packed it in the outer corners and blended the edges with Color Studio Blending Brush.
- I highlighted the brow-bone area with White Chocolate and Champagne Truffle.
- With a clean fluffy blending brush I blended the whole look again so there are no harsh lines.
- I lined the lower lash line with Cherry Cordial with an angled brush and smoked it out with Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate with a pencil brush.
- After applying the winged-liner with Jesse's Girl Eyeliner Pen, I lined the waterline with NYX Milk and coated my lashes with Maybelline mascara.
- I also concealed the under-eye area with L.A. Girl Concealer, blended it in with my ring finger and set it with a loose powder.
I really like how it turned out, loved how Amaretto paired up with Cherry Cordial. Hope you like it as much as I did and if you re-create it, don't forget to share it with me by using the hashtag #gulezehrasblog.
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!