Wednesday 3 August 2016

5 Things To Buy at The Launch of e.l.f Cosmetics in Pakistan!

Hello Beautiful!

Yes yes, you read that right! Our favorite e.l.f is all set to launch in Pakistan at www.elfcosmetics.pk and they will be offering a 15% discount for their launch promotion on 5th & 6th of August. You can avail it by using Elf15 at checkout. Isn't it wonderful? Well then, what must you get to avail this wonderful offer? Let me help you with that ;)

Here are the 5 things you must buy at the launch promotion!


1. Contour Palette.














This is the only palette you will need to sculpt, bronze, highlight and brighten your face, The powders are soft, pigmented and blends seamlessly. The palette offers a warm bronzing shade, a neutral toned contour powder, a yellow toned powder to set and brighten the under-eye area and a subtle highlighting powder. This is one contour palette that you would love to travel with!

2. Under-Eye Setting Powder.




Want to achieve that bright, crease-less under-eye area without caking it up? Then set your under-eye concealer with this powder, which is so finely milled and gives the most smooth velvety finish and instantly brightens the area. If you've been wanting an inexpensive alternative to Laura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder, then I highly recommend you get this!


If there is one highlighter you need to get from e.l.f, it's this! The pigmentation is incredible and the baked product is soft and not powdery or patchy at all, that gives the most beautiful glow without any visible chunks of glitter. It's also known to be a dupe of MAC Soft and Gentle. You can read my full review on this beautiful highlighter, along with swatches, here.


Do you love a good matte lipstick? Well then you have to check this one out! I am in love with the formula! Creamy, glides on smoothly and isn't patchy at all! The pigmentation is incredible and so is the staying power. Also I love how easy it is to apply because of it's marker like packaging. This particular color, Rich Red, is one of my favorite shade of Red! 

One of my absolute favorite primer!! Unlike other primers claiming to be poreless when in fact they do nothing, this one does! I use it on my mum and it really does fill and blur her otherwise large pores. I make sure I use it under my foundation when I really want my makeup to last for a long time because this one is pretty good at keeping my makeup intact. I've noticed that my foundation goes on and blends more smoothly with this underneath.

As much as I can go on and on about all the products that are definitely must-haves from e.l.f., these are the ones on the top of that list. So set your reminders for 5th and 6th August because now you know what you must do to avail the amazing 15% discount. Don't forget to enter the code Elf15 at the checkout and remember to share you hauls with me by using the hashtag #gulezehrasblog! 

Until next time, Good Luck & Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks. I would definitely like to try their highlighters, primers and that lip color.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: