Monday 9 November 2015

INGLOT - A Makeup Heaven In Pakistan!


Hello Beautiful!

We got one of the best news this year and it was the opening of the much much loved INGLOT right here in Karachi and since then it had expanded to Lahore, Islamabad and very soon to Multan! We all know INGLOT well by it's Gel Liner #77, O2M Breathable Nail Enamel, the Freedom System and the huge variety of products and color range of over 1500 shades. The range consists of over 450 ways to improve your lips, 600 ways to enhance your eyes, and over 300 ways to portray your face, while the extremely rich collection of nail polishes consists of up to 400 shades.


About INGLOT:

Founded over 30 years ago in a small town of Przemysl, INGLOT Cosmetics is now one of the world's leading manufacturers in color cosmetics. INGLOT currently has a presence at all major beauty happenings and events around the globe, from the runways of Fashion Week to stages and sets of TV and Broadway musicals.
The international expansion began in 2006 with the opening of the first franchise store in Montreal, Canada.




INGLOT In Pakistan:

Collaboration with Nishat Linen

Nishat Linen collaborated with INGLOT Cosmetics as it's portfolio fits perfectly with Nishat Linen's signature which is to provide a wide range of products at reasonable rates and with excellent quality. Joanna Kobrylo, INGLOT Vice President noted, "We are really excited to have opened the first INGLOT store in Pakistan. Nishat Linen is a reliable and active partner. We are sure that Pakistani women will appreciate the high quality of our products very soon."
Pakistan market needed a color cosmetics brand that could provide not only good quality and value for money products but variety and experience too and INGLOT offered just that. Nishat Linen is now the master distributor for INGLOT in Pakistan.

"People in Pakistan are embracing premium international brands entering the local market and these brands realize the true potential of the market. INGLOT Cosmetics is one of the world's most popular and renowned manufacturers of makeup. Its portfolio fulfills the need of a brand which offers a wide range of products at a reasonable price and excellent quality which is the signature of Nishat Linen. It also comes with a buying experience no other brand is providing in Pakistan.I am pleased to collaborate with INGLOT Cosmetics and we look forward to expand in major cities of the country," Naz Mansha - CEO Nishat Linen.



Karachi welcomed INGLOT Cosmetics at The Ocean Mall and the response it received was amazing with our favorite Gel Liner #77 getting out of stock in just a few days of its opening.

INGLOT - Karachi offers a wide range of products. With the major categories of Lips, Face, Eyes and Nails they also have a large variety of accessories such as makeup bags, professional tools, makeup brushes and fragrance. With very very reasonable prices -I say very because they are priced right as their dollar prices and not higher as the other international brands are priced here (like L'OREAL *sigh*).
Also, the good news is that the prices will remain this reasonable! I was skeptical at first and thought maybe these are just introductory but nopity nope! I was confirmed, to my utter satisfaction, that the prices will prevail! (YAY!)

Oh and while I was at it, I also inquired if they have any plans for Bloggers or a Bloggers Meet-Up and guess what my fellow bloggers?? They replied, "Yes! It's in the pipeline!" So yeah, I have high hopes regarding that! *Fingers Crossed*

The INGLOT store at The Ocean Mall is a Makeup Heaven for makeup lovers, where you can swatch and try the products at the spot before making the purchase (which isn't possible in Online shopping).



Makeup counters loaded with Lips, Face, Eyes and Nail products are lined against the left and right walls as you enter the store, with a separate counter for Freedom System in the center. The color selection at the store is enormous and so is the variety of products. I felt like a toddler in a candy shop wanting to get my hands on everything and fill my cart up to the brim but as a cautious buyer *cough* I selected a few items, seriously a few, as my first ever purchase from INGLOT. I believe in building my collection slowly and gradually. I try my best to keep the hoarder (you can see my hoarder side here)  in me under control and purchase what I absolutely will use and thus be able to test and review for you <3




I'll share my tiny haul in a separate post right after this. Meanwhile let me know which products from INGLOT have you tried and love. Also do leave your recommendations down in the comments so that I can pick them up on my next trip to this Makeup Heaven called INGLOT.

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

___________________________________________________

Do NOT forget to follow me for my haul with INGLOT and more reviews!




6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not much interested in eye makeup items but I would love to try Inglot foundations, concealers, lipsticks and especially liquid lipsticks. Great post!

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard their foundations are really good! Liquid Lipsticks! Great idea! I'll look for them! Thank youuu <3

      Delete
  2. can't wait to see what you got at inglot!! :D

    xoxo,
    JESSIE | Beauty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Inglot stores in dubai , its such an amazing brand, I am so happy that it is launched in Pakistan, looking forward to more inglot stores nationwide, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a great news for makeup lovers! I never got a chance of visiting INGLOT in Dubai. So glad we have one here now (;
      Also, thank you <3

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: