Sunday 1 November 2015

JY - The Style Studio - The Next Big Thing! [Bloggers Meetup]

Hello beautiful!

Okay, I am super excited to write this post!! This amazing 'Style Studio' is opening up soon in Karachi and they had a Bloggers Meetup AND I was over the moon for being invited to the event by Husnain Minawala from Mystic Marketing. This was my very first meet-up after I started my blog and naturally I was very excited and nervous.
Before I dwell on my experience, I would like to introduce you to JY - The Style Studio!

JY - The Style Studio is not just a salon but a venue for beautification, relaxation and style. This venture is originated by Yasir, who has always been very passionate about new trends and style; and Javaid, the head stylist, who has 14 years of experience and expertise under his belt, in this field and industry.
JY - The Style Studio provides its customers with the most luxurious experience with an exquisite ambiance along with a skilled and dedicated team who cater to the customers' requirements and give them the experience of their life.

Bloggers Meet Up:
The wonderful event was organized and administered by Mystic Marketing on 30th October, 2015, to give the bloggers a chance to explore the aesthetic ambiance and enjoy the many services that were offered from Manicure and Pedicure to Hair Dos and Hair Styling. Javaid was personally available to help the bloggers and made them feel welcome and comfortable. The event started from 5 in the evening and continued till 9 pm.

JY -The Style Studio & My Experience:

The Style Studio is located in Khayaban-e-Bukhari, Defense Phase VI. It is a two-story studio with special care given to details.As you enter you have a reception area in front of you. On your left there's a little cafeteria to refresh while you wait in the comfortable seating provided right in front of the cafeteria. On your extreme right is a spacious area for men and beside that is a large split-level area dedicated to female customers which is fully equipped without being overwhelming. They have a very chic and elegant look to them.

Entrance:

 


Refreshment/Waiting Area:


Male Area:




A Panoramic View of The Male Area

Ladies & Bridal Area:
(Right to the Left)




The Second Area for Ladies Behind The Divider.


The Second Area for Ladies:



Basement:

The stair way (which is quite uncomfortable and creaky to climb, in my opinion, with quite big steps) leads to the basement which is designated for Manicures, Pedicures and for the relaxing spa experience.







O.P.I Nail Paints

It was a great experience meeting the beautiful personalities behind the blogs I've been reading.. Also it was my first time getting invited to an amazing event and bloggers' meetup after I started my blog back in August 2015, so you can understand my excitement.

I got a Manicure done by Shumaila who was very polite and great at it! My hands still thank her for the relaxing massage, I'm already looking forward to it again. The application of the nail paint, Essie's Aperitif, was very neat -exactly how I like it. I loved LOVED the blow dries and hair styling that other bloggers got done. That too is on my list now!

Essie - Aperitif. Manicure don by Shumaila.


I am very happy with the over all experience. This place is going to be a hit for sure! Their services are commendable! I plan to go back for a Pedicure and Hair Styling (I'll link the blogs reviewing their Hair Styling just so you can see how awesome they were!), so that I am able to provide you with more reviews on this amazing place!

Be sure to visit the JY - The Style Studio to have the time of your life and remember to get that bouncy and curly hair styling done (you'll thank me later *wink*) and give your hands a treat with a relaxing Manicure by Shumaila and don't forget to share your experiences with me <3

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao! 

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the website links provided and/or the place mentioned in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in any form, if you click on or use the links and/or visit the place. 

12 comments:

  1. Amazing... it worths visiting. Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an amazing place, would love to know about more places you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salon really looks beautiful, and i love the way you have detailed everything about the salon.
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail colour! *_* Would love to try this place sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu <3 Shumaila did an amazing job at the manicure!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Woah amazing job well done gul 😚
    Ps love that nail color 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: