Friday 6 November 2015

I Hauled! -Wet n Wild, Milani & Rosebud Perfume Co.

Hello beautiful!!

I have yet another haul to share with you! With this haul I crossed off two products from my September Wish-List which I shared with you. Also I bought a dupe for the lipstick I had in that Wish-List, I wanted to see how does the color look on me before finally making the splurge but too bad, I wasn't really into how it looked on me. Glad I got the dupe though!

What I Hauled:



a) Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso
b) Rosebud Perfume Co.- Smith's Rosebud Salve
c) Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color - Bare It All
d) Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

I bought these from Zensky on Facebook. My absolute favorite place to shop makeup from! The girl behind is super sweet and has the most reasonable prices!
I have a discount code for you guys through which you can avail free shipping on orders above Rs. 7500 and that is GULZEN75!!



I needed a lip balm for my lips as they tend to become drier in this weather. I saw this one in one of Wafa Khan's post where she shared her favorite lip balms and Lisa Eldridge video so decided to give this one a try. Milani's Luminoso was after Kathleen Lights raved about it and Reserve Your Cabana because it's one of Jessica Braun's all time favorite! I just got an idea for a post! Something like "YouTubers made me buy this! Haha! I'm sure Kathleen will top the list!! Since I started my blog, I've purchased a lot of products and just so you don't get bored of the many Haul videos -videos? no, posts (been watching too many haul videos I guess), I'll be posting them in between other posts. 

What did you haul in the month of October? Don't forget to share your hauls with me! <3

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

_____________________________________________________________________

Previous Hauls:




Don't forget to follow my blog!


Follow me on:
_______________________________________________________________

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the website links and/or PROMO/Discount Codes provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in return in any form, if you click on or use the links and/or codes.

6 comments:

  1. Wahoo! all the product look fabulous, worth to try out. All the pictures are amazing. Would definitely try these. Thanks for sharing.

    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kanwal <3 This was much awaited (:

      Delete
  2. Interesting products. Milani Luminoso is in my wishlist!

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu <3 You've got to get Luminoso! It's such a pretty color! xo

      Delete
  3. I just love Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer . Amazing products and such an awesome review.
    😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: