Tuesday 4 August 2015

July's Favorites!

Hi there, (:

It's time to share with you what I have been absolutely loving in the month of July! 



1. Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara:
          The first time I bought it, I hated it for it made my lashes so clumpy but then I was using it wrong! Less product coated on well on the lashes and oh my!! I absolutely love how it makes my lashes thick and lengthens them. I have been gravitating towards it more than my other mascaras! 
A creamy white wash of eyeshadow on the entire lids, warm defined crease, a thin winged eyeliner and two coats of this on the lashes -gorgeous!!

2. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coffee Craze:
          I have been looking for a nude lipstick that wont wash me out for a long time now and finally I found this! I have been loving this so so much this past month and have been layering it over almost every lip color! I have been pairing it mostly with a warm brown lip liner because I feel the lipstick itself is a cool toned brown. This has been my go to lips color for almost every makeup look I wore in July.

3. Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Caramelized ES15:
          Oh My Gosh! I am in LOVE with this color and product!!! I have been on a look out for a perfect warm brown transition and crease color and I found it! The color is beautiful, warm and the product itself is so soft, buttery and pigmented! For the price ($2) its hella hella pigmented!! I reached it for almost -no actually, for EVERY eye look I wore in July. I love it so much! For an everyday natural look I just blended this in my crease with a creamy white eye shadow on the lid and I was good to go!

4. Masarrat Misbah Makeup Stay On Blusher in Shell Bronze:
          Let me tell you this first: I was a bit skeptical about this product and specially the color at first, but once I started using it -Love LOVE! I'm head over heels in love with this color!!! It's become my Holy Grail Blusher in just a matter of few weeks -yes it's that gorgeous! I will be doing an in depth review on this one very soon because I'm in love with this blusher and will definitely purcase it again when I run out of it. This pairs up beautifully with every look, dramatic eyes or subtle and stays put for hours!!

5. e.l.f Studio Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems:
          I wore this highlighter a lot back in winters and discovered it again in July and haven't yet picked up another highlighter since then! It compliments my skin tone (NC:25) and gives such a beautiful glowy sheen that stays put for hours! You can definitely use this with Fix + for that metallic intense highlighted look! I absolutely love this highlight and by far its my favorite!!

I hope you enjoyed reading my favorites for the month of July, Let me know if you need more details on any of the products, I'd love to help! Also, I'd love to know what were your favorites for the month of July so do let me know in the comments down below (:

I'll see you in the next post (:
Until then, Good luck and Ciao!


Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the website links provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in anyway if you click on or use the links. 

4 comments:

  1. A good read for makeup lovers! 😊
    www.facebook.com/blogsbyfa
    www.Blogsbyfa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MM Blusher and the Morphe Eyeshadow look super tempting. Waiting for your in-depth reviews and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shell Bronze is my HG blusher! In-depth reviews coming soon (:
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: