Friday 21 August 2015

NYX Haul!


Hello beautiful!
I have another haul to share with you. I remember how I first came across NYX, it was through Sara Hassan's Blog post on NYX Terra Cotta blush and I instantly fell in love with the copperish shade and how beautifully it showed up on the skin!

So here's what I got in my NYX haul:

a) Powder Blush in Desert Rose, Pinched, Terra Cotta and Mocha.
b) Soft Matt Lip Cream in Antwerp, Zurich (reviewed) and Ibiza.
c) Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (which i forgot to include in the picture)
d) Lipliner Pencil in Rose Brown (which was sent to me along with my order! Thank you NYX!)



I ordered all of these from NYX's website.
Reviews and swatches coming up soon!  I'll link all of them here too. Oh yeah! Just4girls has stocked on NYX! You're welcome *wink* Don't forget to share your NYX hauls with me in the comments down below, I'd LOVE to hear from you guys!

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao! (:

4 comments:

  1. The makeup looks great. Nice colors. I really need to get some new makeup too./love Ida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 NYX has some great stuff! Let me know when you get some xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: