Monday 11 April 2016

March Favorites !

Hello Beautiful!

How have you been? Me? Oh, I've just been so mentally and physically exhausted due to MBA and other activities but Blogging is my happy space and I always feel better here. I hope my posts do the same for you (:

So it is time to share my most used and loved products in the month of March. It is going to be a mix of beauty and non beauty related products and as you will see I kept quite low on the Makeup in March but don't you worry my makeup game is back in swing in April :D I like to switch things up you know ;) Okay without any more babbling, here are my favorites from March:



1. J. - Junaid Jamshed Deodorant Body Spray - COLORS:
     I rediscovered this in the beginning of March and it has been my travelling fragrance ever since and went everywhere with me in my hand-bag through out March. I love how long lasting it is on me and how fresh it smells. I'm not into fruity fragrance at all and I like how it's not very sweet smelling, has more of a strong element to it and I love my fragrances a little muskier.

2. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara:
     This Mascara is love! It's the only one I used and loved loved throughout March. I love how it provides both volume and length in just one coat. it is the perfect pick me up for my lashes. You can see it doing its magic here.

3. The Balm Cosmetics - Hot Mama:
     It is what it is, Hot Mama! I'm in lovvvveeeeeee with this Blusher! It blends so flawlessly on the skin and gives just the right peachy gorgeousness to the cheeks with a subtle golden sheen. I can even apply it with no light source and it'll still look flawless. 

4. NYX - Dark Circle Concealer in Medium:
     As much as I kept my makeup minimum, I had to cover these dark dark under eye circles I have acquired thanks to insomnia. This concealer is more of a corrector than a concealer because it has a strong peach undertone that contracts the blue undertones of our dark circles and this stuff corrects my dark circles so well! I used it every time I used foundation.






5. Freeman Facial Polishing Mask- Charcoal & Black Sugar:
     This is hands down my favorite scrub for my face so far! I like how slightly warm it feels on the skin and that it's neither harsh nor too soft as an exfoliator/scrub. It even gets rid of the blackheads on the nose. I finally repurchased it and have been using and loving it in the previous month.

6. Crest White Deluxe - High Shine - Toothpaste:
     I've always been a little picky when it came to toothpastes. I stick to what I like and do not experiment but in March I gave Crest a go and now that's all I use. I can't really say if it has brighten my teeth but it has definitely cured the sensitivity to a great extent. I have sensitive gums and this isn't harsh on them. I'm not going back to my old or another toothpaste for a long time now.

7. LISTERINE Mouthwash - Fresh Burst:
     I started using it in the beginning of March and this is now my favorite thing to do in the mornings, nights and in between meals. I like how it's not harsh to my gums and although it's very strongly minty but I really like that in a mouth wash. 


I really like the combination of Crest Toothpaste with Listerine because the former has a very subtle taste of mint. Let me know what fragrances you like from Junaid Jamshed Perfumes and if you like sweet fragrances or muskier ones? 

What were your favorite products to use for the previous month? Would you like a detailed review on any of the above? Do let me know. (:

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favourites. I must need this NYX dark circles concealer. I look sick because of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thnx for the amazing review. is this charcoal mask suitable for oily skin??

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt the review is very good but plz do mention the price also i never use J.frangance but after reading your review m gonna try this for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like junaid jamshed amber light perfume

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankx alot lovely favourites tooth paste k leye bhot thanks i needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your picks .. Hot mama is my fav too dear :) ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot Mama is amazing <3

    http://ayeshasglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: