Saturday 5 September 2015

August Favorites!

Hi there!

Can't believe it's September already! It sounds cliche but time flies so fast and it's already time for my favorites for the month of August.Now I haven't been very active in August when it came to applying makeup -thanks to my Jaundice. I couldn't go out much and trips to hospital don't count because I couldn't obviously wear makeup there -all I tried was not vomit all the way there, but I've been better.

Now as much as I did use and play around with my makeup, I reached for some more than the rest and so here I am with those.


1. e.l.f Studio Blush Brush:
          Although it's a blush brush I use it for applying my highlighters. It's great for packing the highlighter to your high points because of it's size and how it's tapered. Also a sheer layer can be applied by tapping off the excess product. It picks up just the right product and dabs on and blends the highlighter beautifully on the skin, Whether the product is pressed or baked, this brush works incredibly well with both. I'm really impressed with how soft and well made it is and it hasn't shed even once even after 5 washes.
You can purchase it here.

2. Real Techniques - Blush Brush:
          I had been on a hunt of a good blush brush from quite some time and I'm so glad I got this because this is great! I haven't touched any other brush to apply my blush with after this. It's perfect, PERFECT, I tell you! Picks up just the right product, great at packing the product onto the skin and blends like a dream! The bristles are tapered and s incredibly soft! I have washed it for like 8 times now and it has not shed even once! This was my first ever brush from Real Techniques and I'm in love with it!!! It works beautifully with baked and pressed and loose powders. I think you will need something more dense and flat for cream and liquid blusher. I have never tried cream or liquid blushers anyway.
You can purchase it here.

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Peach Glow:
          I sweat profusely and have combination skin and this helps me keep my combination skin matte. I also like to set my under eye concealer and eye primer with it. This dusted over with my face with a large powder brush and I'm good to go! This is the only product I've hit pan on and I'll for sure buy it again! It's my staple, my Holy Grail!
You can purchase it here.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Heart Breaker:
          This is such a gorgeous shade! Putting this on somehow brightens my face and day! I usually apply it with the pad of my ring finger for a sheer wash of color and directly from the bullet when I want the full opacity. It's such a gorgeous reddish-pink raspberry shade and makes me feel so confident as soon as I put it on!
You can purchase it here.

5. MorpheBrushes - MB23 Round Blender:
          I'll do an in-depth review on this soon along with another brush from Morphe Brushes. It'll be enough to say, at the moment, that I'm in love with how it blends the eyeshadows FLAWLESSLY and it's so so soft!
You can purchase it here.

I'd love to know what were your favorites from the month of August! Also let me know if you want an in-dept review on any of the above (:

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!


Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the website links provided in this post and do not earn or get anything in anyway in return if you click on or use the links.        

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Rimmel powder! I think I might buy it soon :)

    xoxo,
    Beauty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! I haven't tried any other pressed powder after this!
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: