I know I know it's way past the Independence Day but my Jaundice decided to come and knock me down just on that day and I've been down since. I had this Eye Makeup look ready but couldn't post about it so here am I, doing it now, better late than never they say.
So I decided to do a bright two toned green (green obviously) eye look. In all honestly, I'm not a pro when it comes to applying makeup nor am I a makeup artist but I do my best and l teach myself as much as I can through YouTube and Instagram as I love love applying and playing with makeup!
- e.l.f Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Caramelized
- Glamorous Face U.S.A Eyeshadow Palette (24 Dazzling Eye Shadows Palette)
- e.l.f Studio Cream Eye Liner in Black
- Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Mascarra
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12H Extra Black
- Morphe Brushes MB 23 Brush
- e.l.f Shader Brush
- e.l.f Angled Liner Brush
- Pencil Brush
- After priming my lids I blended Caramelized well into my crease with the Morphe Brushes MB 23 and kept building and blending the color to my liking.
- I used the Jumbo Pencil in Milk as a white base for the eyeshadows to appear bright and pop.
- With e.l.f. Shader Brush I packed on the light lime green color from the palette in the inner 2/3rd of my eyes and then packed on the dark sea green color from the palette into the outer corner of my eyes and blended it well with the lime green shade and also took it a little into the crease to blend it well.
- I took the same lime green shade on the inner 1/3rd of my lower lash line and the sea green shade on the outer 2/3rd of my lower lash line and blended it with a little Caramelized on a pencil brush.
- After tightlining my upper lashline and lower lashline with the Maybelline Colossal Kajal and the jumbo pencil in Milk in my waterline, I applied two coats of the Maybelline Mascara to my upper and lower lashes.
- Using the e.l.f cream eyeliner in black I completed the look with a winged eye liner and extended it a little in the inner corner to make a sharp V.
It was a very quick one and I was happy with the result, I hope you like it too. Also I'd LOVEEE to hear your feedback and suggestions. I reallyy like how straight up my lashes look in this one, thanks to The Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara that was also one of my July's Favorites which you can read about here. I have been loving using Caramelized as my crease color in most of the makeup looks I did. I'll review and swatch it for you guys soon (:
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao! (: