Saturday 12 March 2016

February Favorites!


Hello Beautiful!

It's time to share the products I have been using and loving the past month. As always I kept my makeup minimal and fresh all through February but I make it a point to use some different products from my stash every month and in February I rediscovered a product that I loved when I got it. Let's start with the favorites.


1) Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso:
          I have read raved reviews about this blush for a long time now and after using it I know exactly why it was raved in every review! It's because it is such a beautiful blush, right from the formula to the application. I love the peachy sheen it provides and how it blends flawlessly on the cheeks.

2) Kathleen Lights x ColourPop - Lippie Stix - Lumiere:
          I have a complete review on it, which you can read here. This is a rediscovered product from my stash and I started using it again in February and fell in love with it all over again. Such a beautiful beautiful shade!

3) Color Studio Professional - Haute Nail Paint - OMG:
          This nail paint makes the perfect accent nail and coveres the whole nail with glitter. The glitter is not very chunky but more like tiny flecks of glitter packed on the nails. This on my nails instantly makes me happy and cheerful! I usually pair it up with my nude Brown and Grey nail paints.



4) L.A. Girl Pro Concealer - Creamy Beige:
          As I had kept my makeup minimal all through February, I have been skipping foundation and using this concealer instead. After moisturizing my skin really well I apply a sheer layer of the concealer under my eyes, a little on my forehead and chin. I love how natural that looks on my skin.

          Ashootabby is known for their kurtis with contemporary and beautiful patterns and cuts and their bags are just the same -classy and trendy. This particular bag caught my attention and I knew I had to get it! I love the color palette. I wore it with almost all my outfits throughout February. You can see me carrying it here.

Ashootabby was kind enough to offer a 12% discount on all the bags (see the collection herefor all you lovely ladies. Avail the discount with the code ASHOOG12. The code is valid until 31st March, 2016.


          
I'm looking forward to use other products in my stash for the month of March. Also if you want a detailed review on any of the above mentioned products, please let me know. I've already reviewed ColourPop's Lumiere.

What were your favorites in February?

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the website link(s) and discount codes provided in this post and do not earn or get anything, in return, in anyway if you click on or use the links.

6 comments:

  1. Nice review. Very informative. love your february favorites. Looking forward for more good post post from your side. Best of luck.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Kanwal <3 Your comments always make my day <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much <3 Heading towards your blog now (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!! I'm loving your bag. You carried it at the Inglot Launch. If I'm not wrong.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. colorpop lipppy looks super cool <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: