I hope all of you had a great time this Eid! For all those who don't like or eat red-meat, like me, Good Luck explaining why you don't as you politely refuse to all those meaty dishes. XD
Moving on to the fun part of Eid, getting ready of course! I used pretty much the same products on all three days except for the lip colors. I created three different looks using the same palette and used one face palette for Blusher, Bronzer and Highlight.
So, here are the details on the products I used.
- Primer: e.l.f Poreless Primer.
- Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52.
- Face Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte - Peach Glow.
- Bronzer: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette - Amaretto
- Blusher: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette - Pamplemousse.
- Highlight:Day 1: Presecco Pop + Champagne PopDay 2: Champagne PopDay 3: Presecco Pop
- Makeup Setting Spray: Skindinavia Finishing Spray - Oil Control
- Primer: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.
- Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte.
- LORAC - Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette.
Day 1: Buff, Lt. Brown, Mocha, Plum.
Day 2: Buff, Beige, Nectar, Lt. Brown, Cool Brown.
Day 3: Buff, Nectar Lt. Brown, Rose.
- Eyeliner: Jesse' Girl Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational.
- Waterline: Rimmel Exaggerating Eye Definer - In The Nude (I forgot to picture it)
- Day 1: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - 016 Heart Breaker + Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 106.
- Day 2: Luscious Cosmetics Signature Lipstick in 08 + Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 106.
- Day 3: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - 016 Heart Breaker.
You can follow me on Snapchat for more on-the-spot snaps of the products I use, swatches, quick reviews and tutorials. I enjoyed using the same products for creating three different looks, goes to shows that you can really mix up whatever you have and use it in several different ways to create different looks. I'd love to know what you used for your makeup looks this Eid!
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!