Thursday 8 October 2015

September Favorites!

Hello there!

It has to be the most used cliche ever but, Time flies so fast! As we start with the month of Halloween and my official start to Fall, it's time to share what I have been loving in the month of September!




1. Freeman Facial Polishing Mask- Charcoal & Black Sugar:
          It is by far the most amazing exfoliating mask I've used! I apply it to my entire face and neck and leave it on for 2 minutes, for the charcoal in it to work and then gently scrub before rinsing it off. I scrub in circular motion until the sugar in it dissolves. It takes off all the impurities from my skin and leave it thoroughly cleaned, exfoliated, smooth and supple! It even get rids of the blackheads on my nose. I LOVE IT!!

2. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - In The Nude:
          For a more natural look, I love using this in my waterline. I have always used NYX Milk for that wide awake look but after trying this, it's all I have been using the past month for my minimal eye-makeups.

3. e.l.f Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black:
          This glides on so smoothly and is so pigmented aaand is so effortless. I have been using it for almost all my eye-makeups. It sets down nicely and is quite black.You can see it in action here.

4. e.l.f Studio Eyeshadow Primer - Sheer:
           This the only primer I have been using and loving for the past couple of month! This is what I react out for most of my eye makeup looks, subtle or dramatic. It makes the eyeshadows last longer without creasing and also makes the color vibrant and stand out more, I do set it with a powder though for the shadows to blend easily. You can see how it makes the eye shadow look here.

5. Victoria Garden Secret Charm Body Wash - HoneySuckle and Jasmine:
          Oh how I have been adoring the fresh scent and how it moisturizes my body! It smells like fresh honeysuckle with a touch of jasmine. Although the scent is not long lasting at all or strong either but it makes me feel so fresh, light and moisturized. I guess the honeysuckle has a calming effect on me. I love the fragrance and I highly recommend if you like soft and fresh fragrances.

I can't wait to to try more in my collection and update you guys. Also, what were your favorites for the month of September? Anything you wanna recommend that I might like? I'd love to know! I love to hear from you all <3

I have a lot of posts under my belt for this month so keep an eye out for those ;) I'm sure you're gonna love them! Oh and if you want me to do any post for my Fall series, anything you'd like to know, I'd love to do it for you!

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks. That Freeman mask and Victoria Secret body wash sounds great to me.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Freeman mask is amazing! Out of the two, I'd insist you give the mask a try!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Great picks.. Elf eyeliner seems to be great....
    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good for a quick eye-liner (:

      xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment (: