Thursday 28 January 2016

My Beauty Favorites of 2015! | FACE |


Hello Beautiful!

So if you read my last post on the collective favourites of 2015, you'd remember how long the list was thanks to each category and if I had mentioned my thoughts on every product, it would've been an enormous post! Hence, I listed all my favorites of 2015 in each category of Face, Eyes and Lips and now I'll do separate posts on each category with details on the products and why they were my favorites.

Therefore, in this post I'm sharing my Favorites for the Year 2015 in the 'Face' category.


Face:


1) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:
          Haven't I raved this foundation enough already? I guess not, because this deserves all the love from me! I have a combination skin and in Winter when my skin leans more towards dry, this foundation has been absolute treat. Blends smoothly and has the perfect satin finish making the skin look hydrated and moisturized.

2) Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation:
          This has been my first ever foundation and I love it so much! It's perfect for my skin in Summers as it gives the perfect matte finish to my combination skin without being dry at all! It blends smoothly and stays put even without a primer, for a long time.

3) Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control:
           With all the weddings in the last year, I wanted something extra to keep my makeup intact for a long time and so I decided to finally get myself a Makeup Setting Spray and I'm so glad I chose this among the vast options available in the market. Just 2 to 3 spritz of this all over my face and my makeup last a long long time without having to re-touch at all -except for my lipstick!!

4) The Balm - Hot Mama:
          Hot Mama is such a beautiful blusher and I love love it for the healthy glow and color it gives to my cheeks. I'm looking forward to use it in Spring and Summer 2016 although I used it all through the end of 2015.

5) Color Studio Professional - Blush - Audacious Orange:
          This has been my absolute love through out Spring and Summer 2015. Although it's a little scary in the pan with the bright orange color, it's gorgeous on the face with a light hand, it gives a beautiful healthy color to the cheeks.

6) Sleek Contour Palette - Light:
          Contouring has been all the rage in 2015 with simple to heavy to clown contouring. My favorite has been this palette from Sleek. It goes on smoothly and blends effortlessly on the skin without making it look dirt or muddy, also the highlight shade is beautiful without being a glitter mess.

7) Makeup Revolution - Powder Blusher- Sugar:
          For the price, Makeup  Revolution's Powder Blushers are definitely a steal. Out of all the shade in this line, I love Sugar and used it the most. It's a pretty peachy blush which has a matte finish. The powder is so smooth and goes on smoothly and blends like a dream!

8) Masarrat Misbah Makeup - Stay On Blusher - Shell Bronze:
          My HOLY GRAIL blusher!! I am absolutely sold on this product!! It is the perfect color for every day use and can be intensified for Night Time Looks. Also it is the perfect color to pair up with ANY eye makeup. The blusher in the pan has teeny tiny flecks of glitter that aren't noticeable on the skin, instead it gives more of a sheen. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

9) e.l.f Cosmetics - Baked Highlighter - Blush Gems:
          This highlighter is known to be a dupe for MAC Soft and Gentle, I don't own the latter so can't really say but the highlighter itself is gorgeous!! In the pan it looks full of glitter but on the skin it gives a beautiful sheen with a subtle sparkle without emphasizing the pores. Now I don't have any pore issue but it even looks beautiful on my mom's skin. It's compact and sturdy.

10) Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Peach Glow:
          I haven't used anything else to set my face and my under-eyes since I started using this. This is definitely the only used pressed powder of 2015 for me and I love it mattifies (if that's even a word) my face without making it look powdery or cakey.

11) L'oreal Paris - Hydra Total 5 - Moisturizer:
          The only moisturizer that has been my favorite for 2 years now!! I hate the greasy feeling on my skin and this moisturizer just absorbs into the skin without leave any tackiness or geasy feeling behind. I use it religiously under my foundation.

12) Wet n Wild - Shimmer Palette - Hollywood Boulevard:
          Discovered it almost at the end of 2015 but this became a favorite immediately! I love the gorgeous sheen it gives which can be built up. Sometimes I just feel like rubbing it all over my face lol! Wet n Wild has done an amazing amazing job at this highlighter! The amount of products can last you a lifetime!


1) Real Techniques - Blush Brush:
          I had been on a hunt for a good blush brush since 2014 and I finally found my absolute favorite in 2015 and since then I have only reached out for this for applying any Blush. It disperses and blends the blushers so flawlessly.

2) e.l.f Cosmetics - Studio Blush Brush:
          The only brush I loved and used to apply all my highlighters. I have only used powder highlighters and I don;t think it'll perform well with cream highlighters but for powder highlighters, it is the best brush I've ever used!!

3) Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge:
          2015 again has been an year for makeup sponges and this has been my favorite sponge to apply foundation and concealers. It blends foundation on my skin flawlessly for the air brush finish without a worry about any streaks.

4)  e.l.f Cosmetics - Kabuki Face Brush:
          I had this for a long time before I finally opened it up and started using it and fell in love with it! This Kabuki brush is perfect for setting/powdering the face and that is what I use it for, all over my face. It also is great for bronzing the face. The bristles are incredibly soft! Like a bunny's tail!

5) e.l.f Cosmetics - Powder Brush:
          I got this in a set from e.l.f and has been using it to powder my face until I switched to the Kabuki Brush. So for half of the year this has been my favorite to use with pressed powder. Now I use it to lightly blend in the highlight, blush and contour so there are no harsh lines and everything looks well blended. The bristles on it are a little harsh when I touch i to my face but while using it or swiping it across my face, I don't really notice the harshness much.

6. Bobbi Brown - Angled Face Brush - REPLICA:
          I got this brush along wih others in a set, although I'm sure they are not similar to Bobbi Brown at all, just some replica. Nonetheless the quality of these are really good! The bristles are so soft and picks up just the right amount of products and disperses it well on the skin, I love to use it for contouring as it blends the contour smoothly.

I tried my best to keep this short and sweet and not get carried away describing how much I loved using all these in 2015. Let me know what were your favorites for the year of 2015 and if you want a detailed review on any of these, let me know in the comments and I'd love to oblige!

This brings me to the end of this post. A detailed post on my Beauty Favorites of 2015 for Eyes coming up next!

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!

9 comments:

  1. Great picks! Have so much about borjois foundations, now I really need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love love their 123 Perfect and Healthy Mix foundations! Would do a complete review soon (:

      Delete
  2. great post thnx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC?
    If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i need to try the bourjois healthy mix foundation, i've heard so many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have Dry to Combination Skin, you'd love it!! It gives such a beautiful finish.

      xo

      Delete
  5. wow nice one i was searching for good products here i find every months products <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: