I know this post is super late and although I had all my favorites listed with me I couldn't put it up on time but better late than never, right?
2015 was a roller coaster ride for me and the year my obsession with makeup began. Makeup products became these delicious candies that a child wants more and more of, and so I got to haul a lot and hence try a lot. But what were my favorite and most loved products out of the whole collection? Read on to find out..
I'll be sharing my favorites in the categories of Face, Eyes and Lips. I'll list all the favorites in this post and do separate detailed ones on each categories where I'll mention my thoughts on each product and why I loved it. I will also do a separate post for my Skincare Favorites. Not doing everything in one post otherwise we'll be sitting here all day!
FYI, all of the products mentioned are my favorites without any of them being the 'most' favorite, also all the products were purchased by me.
1) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52.
2) Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation -53.
3) Skindinavia - The makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control.
4) The Balm Cosmetics - Hot Mama.
5) Color Studio Professional - Audacious Orange.
6) Sleek - Contour Palette - Light.
7) Makeup Revolution London - Powder Blusher - Sugar.
8) Masarrat Misbah Makeup - Stay On Blusher - Shell Bronze.
9) e.l.f Cosmetics - Baked Highlighter - Blush Gems.
10) Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
11) L'oreal Paris - Hydra Total 5 - Moisturizer.
12) Wet n Wild - Shimmer Palette - Hollywood Boulevard.
1) Real Techniques - Blush Brush.
2) e.l.f Cosmetics - Studio Blush Brush.
3) Real Technique - Miracle Complexion Sponge.
4) e.l.f Cosmetics - Kabuki Face Brush.
5) e.l.f Cosmetics - Powder Brush.
6) [REPLICA] Bobbi Brown - Angled Face Brush.
1) Makeup Revolution London - Redemption Iconic Palette 2.
2) Too Faced - Chocolate Bar.
3) Morphe Brushes - Individual Eyeshadow Pan - Caramelized.
4) Morphe Brushes - Individual Eyeshadow Pan - Creme Brule.
5) e.l.f Mineral Eyeshadow Primer.
6) Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara.
7) Maybelline - Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara.
8) L'oreal Paris - Telescopic Mascara.
9) L. A. Girl Pro Concealer - Creamy Beige.
10) NYX - Jumbo Pencil - Milk.
11) Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - In The Nude.
12) Color Studio Professional - Hypno Black Eye Marker.
1) e.l.f Cosmetics - All Over Eyeshadow Brush.
2) Color Studio Professional - Blending Brush.
3) Morphe Brushes - MB 23.
4) e.l.f Cosmetics - Blending Brush.
5) Kryolan - Eye Liner Brush.
1) Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstick - Lady Red.
2) Maybelline - Color Sensational Stripped Nude - Coffee Craze.
3) Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstick - Coral Tonic.
4) Rimmel - Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick - 106.
5) Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lipstick - Heart Breaker.
6) Luscious Cosmetics - Super Moisturizing Lipstick - Daisy Pink.
7) Luscious Cosmetics - Ultra Smooth Lip Liner - Chai Latte.
8) Luscious Cosmetics - Ultra Smooth Lip Liner - Ruby.
See, that was extensive and a detailed post would have resulted in a gigantic post. But that is the highlight of my 2015 in terms of makeup. My love for makeup started near the end of 2014 which turned into obsession in 2015 and since then it has been all about makeup.
I am on a self imposed No-Buy-Makeup ban now as I gotta use up and start using what I have and also save for soon to be released makeup goodies like the Too Faced Sweet Peaches Palette!
Don't forget to share your 2015 favorites with me in the comments. Also if any of these were also your favorites let me know.
I'll post a detailed favorites on the categories next starting with Face then Eyes and then Lips, so stay tuned for that.
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!