Sunday 27 December 2015

Drugstore and Skindinavia Haul!

Hello Beautiful!

I hope you haven't gotten sick of my million haul posts lately! I'm sure though you like reading Haul posts as much as I love Hauling them ;) If you remember my Wish-List for November you'll remember most of the products in this Haul. They were listed in my November Wish-List and I was able to get all of them!! Yes! I got to cross off every item in my Wishlist and let me confess, it was the most amazing feeling!! Check out the Wish-List (here) before you continue reading this so that we can get excited together! Also so that you can understand why I wanted each of these. 

I got the chance to shop directly from www.drugstore.com and www.skindinavia.com and here is...

What I Hauled:



a) Real Techniques - Miracle Complaxion Sponge- 2 Pack.
b) Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control.
c) Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray - Bridal.
d) Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray - Travel Size.
e) Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray - Travel Size.
f) Jesse's Girl Cosmetics - Liquid Eyeliner-Black.
g) Maybelline -Lash Sensational Mascara.
h) L'oreal Paris - Voluminous Miss Manga Rock - Mascara.
i) CoverGirl - The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara.
j) Milani - Baked Blush - Berry Amore.

As you might notice, I'm in a Mascara Phase nowadays! I love my Real Technique's Sponge, so I got back ups and now that I have used one for an year I am ready to do an in depth review. I have been on a hunt for a good Finishing Sprays and after skimming through endless options I finally decided on Skindinavia. I got the Bridal one for my friend.
I LOVE the formula of Milani Baked Blusher so after getting Luminoso, I picked up Berry Amore for Winters.

As mentioned before, got all these from www.drugstore.com and www.skindinavia.com mostly on discounted prices as there were sales going on. www.drugstore.com usually has sales so check that.

I was sooo excited for these to arrive! Needed a Finishing Spray for all the weddings this season! I am so glad I ordered all these and crossed them off my Wish-List finally! Let me know if you want me to review anything first from this Haul, I'd love to oblige! 

Don't forget to share your hauls with me (:

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!
___________________________________________

I'm on a Haul Roll! Subscribe for more Haul Posts!!


Good News My Lovelies!
Make sure you are following me on FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM and TWITTER to participate!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (: