Wednesday 9 December 2015

November Favorites!

Hello Beautiful!

It's time to share my November favorites! November has been so rushed for me, but then this whole year seems that way. For all us makeup lovers (non-makeup too), November has been all about Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and as much as I went all out on last year's Friday and Cyber Monday sales I did not take part in this year's sale frenzy. Mostly because I had already hauled quite a lot in November and haven't even began to use it. It had been tough looking at all those tempting deals and sets and having to pass on them but well I'm glad to have stayed strong haha! Dramatic much? 

Well let's just -Oh hey! Before I start with the favorites -what I've done differently in this post (as compared to all my previous favorites posts) is that I have actually gathered all my favorite products and taken pictures of them unlike putting all the google images of my favorites together. I know my photography skills aren't the very best but I'm learning. Let me know how you feel about the pictures so that I can improve. ^-^ Let's finally start with my favorites for the month of November!





1. J. - Junaid Jamshed Deaodorant Body Spray - COLORS:
          I have been using this almost everyday ever since I purchased it. It smells so refreshing! I'm not much into fruity fragrances. I prefer musky, strong, deep and fresh fragrances. This stays on for good amount of time and thus has replaced the other perfume in my everyday bag. 

2. Rosebud Perfume Co. - Smith's Rosebud Salve:
          I use a lot of lips balms as Autumn approaches. I love a good lip balm and that is actually the most used product in Fall and Winter. I have been loving LOVING this balm!! It's so moisturizing and helps me get rid of all the flakey parts on my lips! You can clearly see the amount of product I have used!

3. Nishat Linen - Statement Necklace:
          I got this necklace from Nishat Linen a while back but only started wearing it more in the previous month. I love pairing statement necklaces with plain or solid colored outfits. They provide just the right bit of oomph! This necklace was love at first sight! I knew I had to buy as soon as I saw it and man I have given it much love this past month. 

4. SLEEK Contour Palette - Light:
          My first ever contour palette and boy oh boy! I'm so glad I got it. I don't always contour, I save it for events actually but ever since Kiran Khan taught us contouring in the Makeup Boot Camp, I have been using this palette for practicing and in my makeup routine and the more I used this the more I loved it! The powders are soft and so blendable.  

5. e.l.f Kabuki Face Brush:
          Let me just start with how incredibly soft it is! It's like I'm touching my face with a bunny's fluffed tail! The brush is quite dense and oh so SOFT!!! I have been using it to powder my face. In winters I do not need to powder much and this is just perfect to dust my T-Zone lightly with a pressed or translucent powder. Also I kinda like how the handle is small which makes it perfect to travel with.

6. Maybelline - Rocket Volum'Express Mascara:
          This is the second time it's in my favorite list! The first time I got this and tried it on I actually hated it for it made my lashes so clumpy but that was probably because the formula was quite wet and I just put layers and layers. Over time the formula got better and I fell in love with this mascara!!! I love love long and full lashes. My go to makeup look these days consist of no eyeliner just lashes coated twice with this and I love how it looks!

7. L. A. Girl Pro HD Concealer - Creamy Beige:
          Thanks to my insomnia and brain working at the speed of light at night I have been getting a good use out of this. It covers up my dark circles well and also the orange corrector (I use the NYX Orange Corrector). I have also tried using this instead of foundation, I basically apply a thin layer over the high points of my face and blend it outwards with my Real Techniques Sponge and I like how it looks!


So these were my most used and loved products in the month of November. Let me know if you've used and love any of these. I am excited to start using my recent makeup purchases so if you want a review on any of my hauls, please let me know. I have a lot of weddings to attend this month so looking forward to create makeup looks, let me know if you would want me to share them with you. I would love to!! Also tell me what were your most used products in the month of November and which were your favorites! 

Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!
____________________________________________________

Follow me for more!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Love your fav. products. Keep up the good work.
    Take care.
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocket mascara is my absolute favourite. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (: