Did 2015 not go so fast?! Don't we say that for almost every year? Haha but no seriously 2015 really went by so quick, at least for me. So here's a Makeup Look For New Year or New Year's Eve! As it's all about Glitter and Sparkle for New Year, I did glittery eyes where as kept my lips Pinky Nude, You can definitely pair this look with a bold Red Lipstick to make it look more festive!
Also in the tutorial, I'll tell you how to make your makeup last all night so that you can party and welcome 2016 without a worry!
- L'oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra Hydrating Gel-Cream.
- e.l.f Poreless Face Primer.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla-52.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso.
- Wet n Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard.
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
- Real Techniques Blush Brush.
- e.l.f Studio Blush Brush.
- e.l.f. Kabuki Brush.
- e.l.f Mineral Eye Primer.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar - Salted Caramel, Triple Fudge and Champagne Truffle.
- Morphe Brushes Individual Eye Shadow in Caramelized and Creme Brule.
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow - 14.
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Midnight Cowboy.
- Color Studio Professional Hypno Black Eye Marker.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk.
- L'oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black.
- Maybelline Rocket Volum'Express Mascara.
- Morphe Brushes Blending Brush MB23.
- e.l.f. Blending Brush.
- Color Studio Professional Blending Brush.
- e.l.f Shader Brush.
- A pencil Brush
- An Angled Blending Brush
- Luscious Cosmetics Ultra Smooth Lip Liner in Chai Latte.
- Luscious Cosmetics Super Moisturizing Lipstick in Daisy Pink.
- After priming my eyes I set them with Stay Matte Pressed Powder so that rest of the eyeshadows can blend easily.
- With Morphe MB23 I blended Salted Caramel as my transition color, on and above my crease.
- With e.l.f blending brush which is smaller than the Morphe one, I blended Caramelized into my crease. With MB23 I blended the two colors together.
- I blended Creme Brule on the outer corners of my eyes, with an angled blending brush, and took it into my crease and blended everything again with MB23.
- On Color Studio Blending Brush I packed and blended Triple Fudge on the outer part of my eyes.
- I blended my crease again with a little Salted Caramel on MB23.
- I used Champagne Truffle with a little Fix Plus to highlight the brow-bone area.
- With the shader brush I packed the Inglot Pigment on to my lids and blended it into the Triple Fudge. To make the pigment adhere to my lid I used it with Fix plus.
- On my lower lash line, I blended Caramelized with a pencil brush and lined my water-line with Milk.
- After creating a winged-eyeliner I coated my lashes, first with Telescopic and then with The Rocket Mascara.
- I finished the eye makeup with the Glitter Liner on the inner part of my lid and a little on my inner corners (be careful with that though, it irritated my eyes as I put it too close to my inner rim and so I had to clean it therefore it looks a little untidy).
- After moisturizing my face I primed it with the Poreless Primer concentrating and patting it near my nose and on nose and spreading the rest all over my face.
- I buffed in my foundation with the Buffing Brush.and set it with Rimmel Stay matte Powder.
- For my blush I used Milani's Luminoso with Real Technique's Blush Brush. It's such a gorgeous shade! I used it for the first time!!
- Highlighted my cheekbones with Hollywood Boulevard and applied a little on the bridge of my nose (but not the tip of the nose).
- At the very end I sprayed the Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray!
- I lined my Lips with Chai Latte and filled them in a little.
- For Lipstick I used Daisy Pink by Luscious Cosmetics. It's such a beautiful muted pink.
To make the makeup last all night I used the e.l.f's Poreless Primer at the beginning and finished th whole look with a spray of Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray. This combination has made my makeup last through all the weddings this month!
So here's the final look! I really love how it turned out with the sparkly eyes and the muted pink lips. You can definitely use more glitter on the lower lash line, I didn't because for some reason my eyes were very sensitive that day also I did a look recently where I lined my lower lash line with glitter. You can check that here. That is even perfect for New Year, if you don't want a lot of Glitter. Definitely check my Quick Holiday Look!
Anyway, I hope you like this look. I definitely loved it! The eyes were so sparkly!! Let me know what you plan to do on the New Year's eve and don't forget to share your Makeup Looks with me using #gulezehrasblog.
I hope you all have a very happy New Year and a blessed 2016. Thank you for all the love and support you have showed me here, on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! It all means a lot to me. As a token of gratitude I am having Giveaways on my blog (Facebook and Instagram) with the first being 'Guess The Product to Win The Product". Make sure you all take part in that!
May you all have an amazing, joyous, successful 2016 full of love and blessings!
Until next time, Good Luck and Ciao!
Make sure you are following me here (through GFC) to take part in the GiveAways.